PM Tool v04
Permanent Memory Tool v0.4 released
– Added support options for SX-4 Authentification via local SX-4
– Better improvement on communication bus handle
– Improvement on product code reading
How to use?
1) Make sure Phoenix or FLS-5 drivers is installed in your PC
2) Run Fls5.exe in Genie Universal device.
3) Attach your phone on Genie
4) Click “Connect” on Genie Permanent Memory Tool (Make sure phone in Local Mode)
5) Click “READ” to read full PM or click “Write” to write selected PM.
**REMEMBER TO MAKE BACKUP OF PHONE PM BEFORE USING Full ERASE!!!
**All BB5 Phones PM write is required for SX4 Authentification
**For Online SX4 Authentification, make sure your internet is ON!